Dear Combustion Institute Member,
As preparations continue for the upcoming 36th International Symposium on Combustion we have a number of updates that we are happy to share with you. First, our author instructions are now available through this link on the CI website. Please make sure to review the instructions as there have been some changes.
Next, the Elsevier submission website will be open in early November to begin to accept papers. MAKE SURE YOU SIGN IN TO YOUR ELSEVIER ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. This ensures that the CI Office and Elsevier have time to eliminate any obstacles to you using your account. If you have any questions regarding colloquiums or dates, our Call for Papers is available on our website through this link. Finally, there are a few dates that you should keep in mind moving forward:
· 1 November, 2015 – Elsevier website opens for manuscript submission
· 3 December, 2015 – Due date for final papers (23:59 PST 3 December)
· Week of 28 March, 2016 – Authors notified of acceptance for presentation at the Symposium
· 21 April, 2016 - Due date for Work-in-Progress Poster abstracts
· 16 May, 2016 – Authors notified of acceptance for Work-in-Progress Posters
We will continue to keep you abreast of all updates in regards to the upcoming 36th International Symposium on Combustion, but make sure to check back on our website for any news or updates.
Thank you for your continued dedication to advancing our field. We look forward to seeing you in Korea.